CS-400 Solar Temporary Traffic Light SystemP/N TL0402
The CS-400 Solar Temporary Traffic Signal System brings to life a new generation of portable traffic light controllers. Whilst it purposely retains many of the features of its predecessor (CS-200) for familiarity and ease of use, the CS-400 also delivers an impressive list of new features that are 25 years in the making.
Radio Controlled Temporary Traffic Signals are mounted in a "Wheelbarrow” Type Box and can be easily wheeled around the work site.
All main controls are accessible from the front panel for simplicity and ease of use. At the touch of a button access every combination of intersection control that you will need.
The CS-400 Controller can be made to operate in one of four main configurations –
- 3-way or (3-way R1 shuttle)
- 4-way or (4-way shuttle R1 or R2 or R1 + R2)
- No longer restricted to “Master” and “Slave”. All controllers are functionally identical and can be defined as any unit in a multi-way intersection.
- Direct keypad entry of red and green times
- Operating distance – 1km line of sight
- No line-of-sight problems with the use of optional repeater to complete the link
- Control the system by both wired and wireless hand-held remotes (Optional extra)
- Unlimited Wireless Remotes available as optional extra for haul roads, etc
NOT APPROVED FOR USE IN NSW
|Width||Length||Height (Travel)||Height (Operating)||Weight|