A1 Line RemoverP/N REM-0001-01
For low cost, fast efficient line removal
- Line removal - permanently!
- Up to 150mm wide line removal.
- Easy to use - Works in traffic, compact design suitable for concrete or asphalt.
- Centrifugal clutch – Easier starting. Enables engine to idle with cutter head resting on roadway, without machine moving forward.
- Works fast
- Revolutionary Line Remover Head Assembly mounted between twin heavy-duty bearings, comprising five individual cutter shafts.
- Components heat-treated for longer life.
Cutter Head Assembly
- Hardened steel cutters shear off paint with high speed cutting action. Cutters are spaced on five shafts for 4” or 6” line removal.
- On the job cutter change takes only minutes.
- Frame is heavy section welded steel plate, reinforced at stress points, while cutter head assembly cover lid is 10 gauge steel plate.
- Protected by steel plate mounted at rear of cutter head assembly.
- Wide bar with rubber grips ensure good control.
- Throttle control and cut-out switch mounted adjacent to handle bar.
Vee Belt Drive
- Guarded twin vee belts drive cutter assembly