ThermoLazer PromeltP/N 24H624
The ThermoLazer ProMelt unit is your solution for first-time stripers wanting to get into the highly profitable thermoplastic marking business, as it lets you avoid the additional costs of adding a pre-melt kettle truck or trailer, thus saving you time and labour, resulting in more money in your pocket. Graco's breakthrough technology allows you to melt 136 kgs of thermoplastic on board in less than an hour.
Graco recently introduced the world’s first fast-melt, on-board thermoplastic striping system, the ThermoLazer ProMelt.
The Graco ThermoLazer ProMelt System safely and easily melts 136 kg of thermoplastic material on board in less than one hour with a one man operation. This not only increases productivity from one job per day to up to three, but also reduces time, labour and capital costs by eliminating the need for expensive support systems like pre-melt kettle trucks or trailers and additional crew.
The Graco ThermoLazer ProMelt System features the new SmartDie II system, the next generation in innovating steel design that enables use with or without heat for more flexibility in all weather conditions. Hardened steel dies with built-in mil thickness adjustment ensure durability. The SmartDie II system features no-spring heavy-duty construction that stays on the unit making it easier to clean without the need to remove it every time. This unique die system “floats” with the surface enabling accurate placement of thermoplastic and improved line quality. The no-tool die change-out system makes it fast and easy to switch line widths.
- Ease-Z-Steer Handle Bar System
- Makes turning and handling as simple as a LineLazer System
- Adjustable handle bar for users of all sizes
- ProMelt Technology
- 4 Chamber Melting System – More surface area to melt thermoplastic fast
- 100,000 BTUs – Faster melt time means more jobs get done everyday
- SmartDie II System
- Fast change-out system – Hardened steel dies with mil thickness adjustment system built in
- Use with or without heat – Allows you to optimise your striping in all weather conditions
- "Floats" with the surface – Puts the thermoplastic where you want it for superior line quality
- External Heat System – 4-torch die heat system keeps it hot
- Ergonomic Design
- Easier to use and almost effortless to push/pull, just like the proven LineLazer design
- Optional LineDriver System
- Get higher productivity and straighter lines with less fatigue
- Move between jobs without having to push
- Patented Dual Pedal System – Multiple positions allow for simple forward and reverse
- 135 kg Material Capacity
- QuadMelt Internal Mixing System
- Less than 1 hr Melt Time for 135 kg thermoplastic
- Tr-Flame Heater System
- 100,000 BTU Main Burners
- LP Gas Fuel Source (Tank Not Included)
- 475° Temperature Control Switch