ThermoLazer 300TCP/N 24H622
Graco’s ThermoLazer 300TC is one of the most productive and easy to use thermoplastic hand liners in the industry. The system’s 136 kg material kettle allows for more striping and less time spent refilling with material, while its EasyGlide Wheel Mount System makes this unit as easy to manoeuvre as a LineLazer.
Graco recently introduced the world’s first fast-melt, on-board thermoplastic striping system, the ThermoLazer ProMelt.
The Graco ThermoLazer ProMelt System safely and easily melts 136 kg of thermoplastic material on board in less than one hour with a one man operation. This not only increases productivity from one job per day to up to three, but also reduces time, labour and capital costs by eliminating the need for expensive support systems like pre-melt kettle trucks or trailers and additional crew.
The Graco ThermoLazer ProMelt System features the new SmartDie II system, the next generation in innovating steel design that enables use with or without heat for more flexibility in all weather conditions. Hardened steel dies with built-in mil thickness adjustment ensure durability. The SmartDie II system features no-spring heavy-duty construction that stays on the unit making it easier to clean without the need to remove it every time. This unique die system “floats” with the surface enabling accurate placement of thermoplastic and improved line quality. The no-tool die change-out system makes it fast and easy to switch line widths.
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System
- Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic air-filled tires makes handling safe and as easy to manoeuvre as a LineLazer striper
- Tri-Flame Die Heat System
- Reliable, safe system to keep die ready to use
- Bead Dispense System
- No-tool system allows fast and easy line width changes
- Split Bead Hopper System
- Split hopper holds over 90 lb of beads
- Simple conversion to double drop bead system with optional kit
- FatTrack Front Swivel Wheel
- Proven front caster wheel system makes turning fast and easy
- Manoeuvre curves better
- No need to "muscle" it while moving
- Optional LineDriver System
- Get higher productivity and straighter lines with less fatigue
- Move between jobs without having to push
- Patented Dual Pedal System – Multiple positions allow for simple forward and reverse
- 135 kg Material Capacity
- Dual PuddleMax Internal Mixing System
- 4 - 4.5 hrs Melt Time for 135 kg thermoplastic
- Tr-Flame Heater System
- 30,000 BTU Main Burners
- LP Gas Fuel Source (Tank Not Included)
- 287° Temperature Control Switch